Methodist Corner: Website Design Lesson

Methodist Corner

So much to do, so little time. You'll find here, from time to time, posts on various topics. Whatever has my attention at the moment will find it's way here.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Website Design Lesson

I don't know what made me think to do it, but this morning I checked to see what my blog looked like using Microsoft Internet Explorer (I use Firefox by the way). Well it was a mess. The layout wasn't anything like I expected. Since most people use IE, I've spent most of my free time today working on a setup that would render properly across multiple browsers. Let me know if something looks out of place.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Crap. I just viewed mine in i.e. and my right side bar has gone bonkers. Now I have to find a fix.

Well, at least your blog served as a warning.

Thanks!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home